- Temploy reserves the right to control, amend, reject and retract any information or service within, or pertaining to the website
- User is fully responsible for all use of his/her account and for any actions that take place with regards to account usage.
- The User is required to maintain the security of his/her password. Temploy is not responsible for any invasion of accounts and information by any unauthorised parties.
- The use of inappropriate language such as profanities and vulgarity is prohibited within the Website. Temploy will terminate and ban Users guilty of this without any prior notice.
- Temploy does not warrant that its services will be error-free, or that its servers are free of any harmful mechanisms.
- Temploy is not liable for any viruses, loss of data, and replacement of equipment.
- Temploy makes no warranties for any inaccuracy, unreliability, untimeliness of any external party information.
- The Service Provider to match Job Seeker to Job Provider in depending on both of their requirements (Job Matching process) regarding one or more actual temporary positions (Job Postings) is Temploy.
- User(s) who register on Temploy are referred to either as Job Seeker(s) who are applying for jobs provided by Job Providers or as Job Provider(s) who are calling Job Seekers to apply for jobs.
- The online platform of Temploy is referred to as Website serving as the main communication platform.
- Vacant Jobs that are listed on the Website or other official material of Temploy are referred as Job Postings.
2. Services in General
- Temploy will match best fitting Job Seekers and Job Providers based on their requirements such as type of job, location, detailed availability, salary, qualifications and Job Seeker profiles in the shortest time possible (Job Matching process).
II. For Job Seeker Looking for Part Time Jobs
1. Job Seeker Account Registration
- Registering as a Job Seeker User with Temploy, accessing to and updating personal data with User Account is free of charge.
- Temploy reserves all rights to reject any Job Seeker’s registration. Temploy reserves all rights to remove or edit content or even terminate Job Seeker’s Account.
- Job Seekers understand that they are required to be one of the following: Singaporean or Permanent Resident and must be at least 16 years old.
- Job Seeker(s) understand that they are to fill in all personal information and work preferences as accurately and complete as possible and will not attempt to mislead Job Provider(s) using Temploy’s services.
- All personal information provided by Job Seeker is the sole responsibility of the Job Seeker.
- Job Seeker is not allowed to provide false information especially but not limited to job experience, qualifications which are to be backed with certified documents.
- Certified documents or certificate of qualification are to be presented to Job Provider on the interview.
- Temploy reserves the right to request copies of certificates for verification.
- Temploy provides Job Seekers with reasonable access to their respective Account upon completion of registration so that Job Seeker can fill, review and correct their personal information to ensure accuracy.
- Each Job Seeker can only have one designated Job Seeker Account and cannot possess multiple accounts. Job Seekers are not allowed to possess any Job Provider account and vice versa.
- Job Seeker is responsible for the confidentiality of the Job Seeker’s Account. Temploy is not responsible for any invasion of accounts and information by any unauthorized parties.
- Job Seeker is responsible for all the activities (Job Application, Job Provider rating, communication etc) using his/her own Account.
2. Matching Job Seekers with Job Providers
- Temploy compiles a list of available Job Postings and in parallel a list of available Job Seekers. Temploy matches these lists using its proprietary algorithm optimized to show the best fit Job Postings to Job Seekers and the best fit Job Seekers to Job Providers on Website (Job Matching process)
- Temploy reserves the right to remove or edit any Job Posting or User Account.
- Temploy does not guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by either Job Seeker or Job Provider.
- Temploy aims to be as accurate as possible in the Job Matching process. Temploy does not guarantee that its algorithm will result in desired outcome (best fit matches) based on the limitations of relying on voluntarily shared User data, preferences and requirements.
- Job Provider must explicitly and irrevocably express its agreement on the recommended list of Job Seekers produced case by case by Website (shortlist).
- Job Seeker must explicitly and irrevocably express his/her agreement on each recommended Job Posting fitting with his/her work preferences such as time schedules, rate, subject, location before indicating interest in any Job Posting.
- Upon failure to agree on the requirements posted on each Job Posting during application for Job Posting, Job Seeker will be facing User Account termination subsequently.
- Temploy will do its utmost best not to reveal any personal contact details of Job Seeker to any Job Provider before both of them mutually and irrevocably agreed on the Job Matching results
- Temploy reserves all rights to reject any Job Seeker’s application to any Job Posting.
- Temploy reserves all rights to reject the listing of any Job Posting entered by any Job Provider on its Website.
- Temploy does not guarantee that Job Seeker will successfully get the Job Posting that Job Seeker has applied for.
- Job Provider has to contact the Job Seeker(s) directly and arrange Job Interview with the Job Seeker(s). m) The availability of preferred Job Seeker is subjected to his/her response time. Temploy does not guarantee that the Job Provider can successfully employ its preferred Job Seeker(s).
- Temploy does not promise to close the Job Matching process in 1 day or earlier. The process is solely limited to the successful running of Temploy’s proprietary algorithm in order to match best fitting preferences between Job Seekers and Job Postings. Temploy will do its utmost best to close Job Matching(s) as soon as technology makes it reasonably possible.
- The actual hiring process for any and all Job Posting will depend on the Job Provider’s response rate and the subsequent sovereign negotiation between Job Seeker and Job Provider based on mutually accepted preferences via Temploy’s Job Matching service.
3. Job Interview
- Job Provider is to directly contact any or all the shortlisted Job Seekers for Job Interview.
- Any agreement signed between Job Provider and Job Seeker, especially but not limited to salary, payment, availability, time schedules, location, subject, payment methods, is not related to Temploy.
- Job Seeker needs to prepare and bring the original certificates on the Job Interview for reaffirmation purpose.
4. Service Fee on Users
- Temploy will be collecting Service Fee from its registered Users for using specific features of its service.
- Service Fee is based on successful Job Matching and its amount is SGD 1,- (One Singapore Dollar) per every successful Job Matching. Job Matching is considered to be successful once Job Provider agreed on and accepted the list of shortlisted Job Seekers AND once any Job Seeker agreed on and accepted the very same Job Posting by the very same Job Provider.
- Job Seeker is obliged to pay the amount of Service Fee stated above immediately upon acceptance of job from the Job Provider.
- Temploy is not responsible for uninformed changes made between the Job Seeker and the Job Provider once they enter into Job Interview and mutual negotiations on a Job Agreement.
- Any attempt to skipping service fee payment will result in the termination of Job Seeker Account, barred from future registration and legal action will be taken against the Job Seeker.
- Service Fee is payable by PayPal. For other methods of payment, please email to support@Temploy.com.
5. Conduct of Job Seeker
- Temploy does not guarantee that any shortlisted Job Seeker will fulfill the job at Job Provider’s satisfaction
- Temploy is not responsible for any inappropriate behaviour of the Job Seeker or any legal issue between the Job Seeker and the Job Provider.
- Job Seeker who is either late for the job or has been receiving complaints for not being punctual or leaving before the stated time or shows poor conduct in any other way will risk to have his/her Job Seeker Account closed and barred from applying future Job Postings.
- Temploy is not responsible for evaluating or judging any complaint or dispute made by and between any Job Seeker and Job Provider based on or outside their Job Agreement
III. For Job Provider Requesting for Job Seeker
1. Job Provider Account Registration
- Registering as a Job Provider User with Temploy, accessing to and updating company and personal data with User Account is free of charge.
- Temploy reserves all rights to reject any Job Provider’s registration. Temploy reserves all rights to remove or edit content or even terminate Job Provider’s Account.
- Job Provider(s) understand that they are required to be
- lawfully registered entities under the laws of Singapore and
- entitled to hire and employ Job Seekers and
- possessing all necessary permits and complying with all legal requirements of their respective industry of operation under the laws of Singapore.
- Job Provider(s) understand that they are to fill in all company and personal information and Job Posting requirements as accurately and complete as possible and will not attempt to mislead Job Seeker(s) using Temploy’s services.
- All information provided by Job Provider is the sole responsibility of the Job Provider.
- Job Provider is not allowed to provide false information especially but not limited to job availability, time schedule, rate, subject and location
- Certified documents or permits of compliance with industry specific rules are to be presented to Job Seeker on the interview upon request of the Job Seeker.
- Temploy reserves the right to request copies of such certified documents and permits for verification.
- Temploy provides Job Providers with reasonable access to their respective Account upon completion of registration so that Job Provider can fill, review and correct their company/personal information and Job Postings to ensure accuracy.
- Each Job Provider can only have one designated Job Provider Account per legal entity and cannot possess multiple accounts. Founders, owners or members of management of Job Providers are not allowed to possess any Job Seeker account and vice versa.
- Job Provider is responsible for the confidentiality of the Job Provider’s Account. Temploy is not responsible for any invasion of accounts and information by any unauthorized parties.
- Job Provider is responsible for all the activities (Job Posting, Job Seeker rating, communication etc) using its own Account.
2. Specification of Job Postings
- The Job Provider should provide all the necessary information to ensure smooth Job Matching process.
- Information provided should be accurate and complete.
- Temploy reserves the right to deny accepting any Job Postings with insufficient information.
- The job rates should be based on the current market rate.
- Once confirmed, the information provided by the Job Provider is not amendable. Once the Job Posting made available to Job Matching which Job Provider wishes to amend, the Job Posting can only be deleted and a new Job Posting with amended requirements is to be generated by Job Provider.
- Company / personal contact details and job location provided will only be shared with shortlisted Job Seeker(s) at the last stage of the Job Matching process.
3. Job Interview and Job Agreement
- Performing a Job Interview is at the sole discretion of Job Provider as it is its right to skip Job Interview stage and directly proceed to employment (hiring) with Job Seeker.
- Temploy highly recommends Job Provider to perform Job Interview(s) before entering into Job Agreement with Job Seeker(s) and to check the credentials or certificates of the Job Seeker during the Job Interview.
- Job Provider and Job Seeker can sign Job Agreement if they found it mutually beneficial at their sole discretion.
- Any agreement signed between Job Provider and Job Seeker is not related to Temploy.
- Job Provider could feedback to Temploy and could decide to withdraw from signing any Job Agreement should the Job Seeker fail to produce the necessary credentials or certificates.
- Job Seeker could feedback to Temploy and could decide to withdraw from signing any Job Agreement should the Job Provider fail to produce necessary permits, fail to pay contractual rates on time or fail to pay Job Seeker completely.
1. Commitment to Privacy
- User privacy is important to Temploy and Temploy acknowledges that Job Provider and Job Seeker have certain rights related to any personal information it collected.
- Information posted on Temploy Website is considered to be publicly available. Temploy supports all the various national and local privacy laws wherever its Users (target markets) or servers (support facilities) are located. Therefore, if a User chooses to provide Temploy with corporate or personal information, User is consenting to Temploy’s collection, use, disclosure of such corporate or personal information and to the transfer and storage of that information on Temploy’s servers around the world where Temploy has facilities
- Temploy’s purpose in collecting personal data is to provide Job Provider and Job Seeker with the most personalized service possible. By knowing more about Users’ preferences and requirements, Temploy is able to deliver better Job Matching service for Job Providers and Job Seekers.
- Temploy requests only a limited amount of corporate and/or personal information from its Job Providers and Job Seekers to participate in the Job Matching process. The amount of personal information which is required to supply will be limited to only that which is necessary to supply Temploy’s services to Users.
- Temploy does not sell, rent or trade Users’ personal data to third parties for their marketing purposes without Users’ explicit consent. In order to provide its services, obtained User personal information will only be shared with other Users at the last stage of the Job Matching process.
- Temploy may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce its policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates others' rights, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
- Temploy may send Users’ personal information to marketing companies who will then contact Users to determine the feedback and satisfaction with Temploy’s services with the sole purpose of quality assurance and continuous improvement.
- Temploy obtains consent for any information deemed sensitive.
- Temploy will use User’s contact information to send newsletters and marketing communication about Temploy or all available Job Postings (promotional materials) unless User explicitly opts out of receiving such promotional materials.
- Temploy does its utmost best to secure personal information obtained via its Website by applying various security practices and measures in order to prevent misuse, alteration, loss, destruction, unauthorized access or disclosure.
- Temploy does its utmost best to protect the security of the personal information Users provide. This information may be stored in manual or electronic systems with limited access in order to protect this information from misuse, alteration, loss, destruction, unauthorized access or disclosure.
- Temploy or its service providers may use 'cookies' (small files placed on User’s hard drive) on certain of its pages to help analyze its web page flow; customize its services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
- Users are always free to decline cookies if their browser permits, although doing so may interfere with the use of some of Temploy’s sites or services. For more information on choices about accepting cookies, Users are encouraged to consult their browser help function.